Ask the Right Questions
Find a Clearwater Personal Injury Attorney that’s Right for You
Knowing the right questions to ask to determine a lawyer’s qualifications
and experience level is critical to your selection process, especially
after you or a loved one has been seriously injured. Attorney Bryan Caulfield
wants you to choose a lawyer who not only has the experience and reputation
to recover compensation for you, but one who has a proven track record
of recovering millions and multimillion dollar settlements for injured clients.
Why Hire Bryan Caulfield, Esq.? Attorney Caulfield is a highly-qualified, Board Certified Civil Trial attorney
in Clearwater, FL. He has represented thousands of personal injury cases on a
contingency fee basis, which means he always works hard to recover on your behalf.
What Questions Should You Be Asking?
There are some things you should ask any prospective personal injury attorney.
- Is the attorney among the less than 2% of lawyers who has achieved Board
Certification from The Florida Bar?
- Is the attorney even eligible to sit for the Board Certification Exam that
requires you have gone to trial at least 15 times and have over 5 years
Does the attorney limit their practice to only
personal injury and
wrongful death law?
- Do they practice other areas of law such as criminal, family, elder law,
real estate, or bankruptcy as a sidelight to their personal injury practice?
- Have they ever had a million dollar jury verdict in a personal injury case
as opposed to a settlement?
- How many times have they gone to trial in a personal injury or wrongful
death case as the lead Lawyer? How many times and in what types of cases?
- Do they have the have the experience and financial strength to take my
case to trial if I decide not to settle?
- How long have they been in practice?
- How long has their firm been continuously in practice?
- Do they have a law school education that shows commitment to advocacy skills
and trial practice by having been a Trial Team, Moot Court Board Member, or both?
- Have they ever gone to trial in a personal injury law or wrongful death
law case even though they call themselves “trial lawyers”
or “personal injury” attorneys?
- Can the lawyer handle my case from start to finish or will they refer me
to another lawyer to go to trial or file a lawsuit if they can’t
settle my case?
- How many cases has that lawyer handled in personal injury or wrongful death
law during their career?
- Have they achieved a 10.0 Superb rating from Avvo, the highest rating from
a third-party legal rating service?
Have they been chosen for inclusion on
Florida’s Super Lawyers® list?
Attorney Caulfield looks forward to providing you the answers to these
questions. As a Board Certified lawyer with over 25 years of experience
practicing personal injury law, he knows he can answer each question to
Call (727) 308-6060 and ask for Bryan to schedule a
free and immediate case consultation.