Unfortunately, drunk drivers continue to cause severe car crashes in Tampa. With thousands of DWIs and DUIs reported every year in Florida, hundreds of victims are injured in car accidents from this negligent behavior. As a reputable Tampa personal injury lawyer, Bryan Caulfield can help you recover damages for your injuries and losses if you suffer from a drunk driver crash.
Important Checklist for Drunk Driver Victims
If you follow the important checklist below, you will have a better chance to recover the monies you deserve:
- For head or neck injuries, you are advised to remain still and stay in your vehicle until medical help arrives.
If you are able to move without causing further injury, you should do the
- Contact the police immediately
- Secure witness contact information
- Photograph the scene of the accident
- Photograph your obvious injuries
- Obtain a copy of the police report
- Seek medical care immediately and obtain documentation for your injuries
- Maintain a daily journal to keep a record of the impact of your injuries
- Keep a file of all medical expenses, lost wages and other expenses related to your injuries
- Contact a highly skilled personal injury lawyer to advocate for your damages
Bryan Caulfield – Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer
Tampa’s most knowledgeable personal injury lawyer, Bryan Caulfield, takes great pride in helping victims of drunk driving accidents in the recovery of their damages. Contact our firm today to schedule your free consultation.