It is a sad truth that traffic accidents occur every day. If you have ever been in a crash, you know it can be anything from an inconvenience to life-altering. Not only do you have to deal with the damage to your automobile, but if you suffered an injury, you will also have to deal with trying to recover and heal. Meanwhile, the mounting medical bills added to your loss of wages can add to your stress and make the recovery process tougher.
Crashes and collisions can result from a variety of factors such as:
- Distracted driving. Most people associate distracted driving with teenagers, but studies have shown that all drivers are susceptible to being distracted. When you are behind the wheel of a vehicle, you can be distracted by talking on the phone, texting, eating, other passengers, slowing to look at an accident on the roadway, or any other thing that takes your focus away from driving safely.
- Impaired driving. Drivers that are under the influence of drugs or alcohol cause numerous wrecks. Even though there are a variety of laws and campaigns aimed at preventing driving while impaired, it still is a common occurrence.
- Driver negligence. A driver can be negligent by speeding, improperly changing lanes, failing to stop or yield, tailgating, falling asleep at the wheel or driving aggressively.
- Roadway defects. Even if your accident does not involve another car, it may have still been caused by another party’s negligence. Defects in the roadway are one common example. This may include improper signage, curbs, speed bumps, defective lights and faulting roadway banking.
- Product defect. The automobile industry has a history of numerous product recalls. This should be no surprise since cars are made of thousands of parts and pieces, any one of which can be defective, including tires, brakes, seatbelts, airbags, engines and any other mechanical deficiencies that can cause a wreck.
If you have been involved in an auto collision, let us investigate all of the possible causes of your accident and determine all of the potentially liable parties.
A single collision can affect your life forever. Let an experienced Tampa Bay area automobile accident lawyer be your voice and help you recover damages so you can move on with your life. Bryan Caulfield is a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, which means you can rest assured that you are in good hands when you choose him to represent you. For a free and immediate consultation with an auto accident lawyer, call Bryan Caulfield at 1-800-535-2529 orcontact Bryan online. You only pay a fee or costs once Bryan has won your case. If no recovery is made, you owe nothing!