Clearwater Auto Accident Attorney
Board Certified Trial Lawyer Serving Clients Across Florida
Car accidents are among the leading causes of personal injuries. Individuals involved in car accidents may suffer from physical injuries, as well as emotional anguish, loss of income and ability to work, and difficulty performing even simple tasks. The events of an accident may take mere moments to unfold, but the consequences can last a life time.
Clearwater personal injury lawyer Bryan D. Caulfield, Esq. can help you if you’ve been the victim of a car accident. He has 29 years of experience fighting for his clients both in Florida state and federal courts. Attorney Caulfield’s undivided attention to your case ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injury.
- What you receive as a client:
- Free consultation
- No recovery, no fee
- Award-winning counsel
- Direct access to a lawyer
- 24/7 availability
- Caring client services
Bringing Car Accident Victims the Justice They Deserve
Bryan D. Caulfield has proven himself again and again, building a track record of successful cases. Over his 25-year career, he has secured millions of dollars for his client through settlements and verdicts. Attorney Caulfield has sharpened his legal skills through decades in Florida courts, fighting for thousands of clients.
How Can Bryan D. Caulfield Help You?
With his vast experience fighting for victims of accidents, Bryan D. Caulfield is devoted to helping you secure compensation for your suffering.
Your compensation could include:
- Medical expenses
- Loss of income and lost wages
- Temporary or permanent disability benefits
- Property damages
- Wrongful death claim reparation
- Compensation for pain and suffering
A car accident can change your life, but with skilled legal representation, you can move forward. An experienced Clearwater auto accident lawyer can fight for your case. Get support to recover the damages you deserve. Whatever injury you sustain, the attentive staff and dedicated attorney are ready to answer your call.
View Related Posts:
- Why You Shouldn't Say "Sorry" After Your Car Accident
- Rear-End Accidents: Whose Fault is It?
- Aphasia Caused by Auto Accidents
- Common Causes of Injuries Sustained in Rear-End Auto Accidents
Contact Us at (727) 308-6060 -- Our team is available day or night!
Attorney Caulfield has convenient office locations in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Spring Hill, New Port Richey, and Rocky Point.
Want to Know more?
Scroll further to read more about Auto Accidents!
Committed to Excellence for 25+ Years
If you have been involved in an accident, you have control over whether or not you settle for an insurance claim, or choose to work with a qualified legal professional who can pursue the full amount of financial compensation you deserve. Working with Clearwater Auto Accident Lawyer Bryan D. Caulfield can help ensure your case gets the undivided attention of a proven, qualified, and experienced legal professional who has helped thousands of victims like yourself.
What are the benefits of choosing Attorney Caulfield?
- Work with one of the few Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyers in Florida
- You pay no upfront legal fees if a financial recovery is not made
- Available 24/7 for a FREE and immediate case consultation
- Million dollar recoveries for clients throughout Clearwater, Pinellas, and Hillsborough
- Experience in federal courts and courts throughout the state of Florida
- Named in Super Lawyers® and earned a 10.0 Superb Rating by Avvo